Claws & Paws offers such services as:
- Wellness visits and annual exam
- Digital radiography
- Treating basic illnesses such as skin conditions, ear infections, allergies, minor wounds
- Spays and neuters
- Vaccinations (we offer 3-yr vaccines when indicated, as recommended by the AAHA)
- Heartworm tests and preventatives
- Parasite and flea treatments
- Nutrition and behavioral consultations
- Geriatric special care with alternative therapies, natural arthritic and pain options
- Hospice care and end of life services
- Nail trims, beak and wing trims
- Lab work (such as blood work or urine tests)
- Mobile surgery suite for on-site surgeries (spay/neuter, mass removals, bladder stone removals, etc.)
- Dental extractions and cleanings
- We now offer Class 4 Therapeutic Laser, and provide home-rental pet lasers
Holistic and natural therapies available
Nutritional therapies, herbal remedies, Traditional Chinese Medicine, acupressure, cold laser, etc).
If you are interested in this approach, please let us know at the time you book your appointment.
text or call (423) 779-7467
You can also use our contact form
Dr. Shannon Dawkins habla español. Podemos atender a tu mascota.
Just had the BEST vet experience in a long time! Claws and Paws Mobile Veterinary Services is AMAZING! Dr. Dawkins had a total of six dogs to treat tonight. She was able to maintain everything so well and give each dog so much attention and care! —Andrea H.